We recognise the importance of protecting your privacy and our policy is designed to assist you in understanding how we collect, use and safeguard the Personal Information you provide to us and to assist you in making informed decisions when using our sites. This policy will be continuously assessed against new technologies, business practices and our customers’ needs.
If you do not wish to provide personal information to us, then you do not have to do so, however, it may affect your use of or ability to access this Site or any products and services offered by Helen Glen
1. COLLECTION AND USE OF
Personal information: The type of information we collect may include contact details including name, email address, address and telephone number, Zoom name, marital status, date of birth, demographic information such as postcode, preferences and opinions, business ideas; and any other information requested on this Site or otherwise requested by us or provided by you.
We may process the following categories of personal data about you:
• Communication Data includes any communication that you send to us whether that be through the contact form on our website, through email, text, social media messaging, social media posting or any other communication that you send us. We process this data for the purposes of communicating with you, for record keeping and for the establishment, pursuance or defence of legal claims. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to reply to communications sent to us, to keep records and to establish, pursue or defend legal claims.
• Customer Data includes data relating to any purchases of goods and/or services such as your name, title, billing address, delivery address email address, phone number, contact details, purchase details and card details. We process this data to supply the goods and/ or services you have purchased and to keep records of such transactions. Our lawful ground for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps at your request to enter into such a contract.
• User Data includes data about how you use our website and any online services together with any data that you post for publication on our website or through other online services. We process this data to operate our website and ensure relevant content is provided to you, to ensure the security of our website, maintain backups of our website and/or databases and enable publication and administration of our website, and other online services business. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business.
• Technical Data that includes data about your use of our website and online services such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, length of visit to pages on our website, page views and navigation paths, details about the number of times you use our website, time zone settings and other technology on the devices you use to access our website. The source of this data is our analytics tracking system. We process this data to analyse your use of our website and other online services, to administer and protect our business and website, deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and understand the effectiveness of our
advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business and grow our business and decide our marketing strategy.
• Marketing Data includes data about your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences. We process this data to enable you to partake in our promotions such as competitions, prize draws and free giveaways, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and to measure or understand the effectiveness of this advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, grow our business and decide our marketing strategy.
We may use Customer Data, User Data, Technical Data and Marketing Data to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you (including Facebook adverts or other display advertisements) and to measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve you. Our lawful ground for this processing is legitimate interests which is to grow our business. We may also use such data to send other marketing communications to you. Our lawful ground for this processing is either consent or legitimate interests (namely to grow our business).
We do not collect any Sensitive Data about you. Sensitive data refers to data that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
We will only use your personal data for a purpose it was collected for or a reasonably compatible purpose if necessary. For more information on this please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org - In case we need to use your details for an unrelated new purpose we will let you know and explain the legal grounds for processing.
We may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent where this is required or permitted by law.
Your use of our Site: As with most online businesses, we may log information about your access and use of our Site, including through the use of Internet cookies, your communications with our Site, the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using and the domain name of your Internet service provider.
Your opinion and feedback: We may contact you to voluntarily respond to questionnaires, surveys or market research to seek your opinion and feedback. Providing this information is optional to you.
2. MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
Our lawful ground of processing your personal data to send you marketing communications is either your consent or our legitimate interests (namely to grow our business). Under the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations, we may send you marketing communications from us if (i) you made a purchase or asked for information from us about our goods or services or (ii) you agreed to receive marketing communications and in each case you have not opted out of receiving such communications since. You can opt-out of receiving marketing emails from us at any time. You can unsubscribe at the bottom of any email from Helen Glen, or contact us at email@example.com
3. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL
INFORMATION TO THIRD
We may disclose personal information to:
• Credit reporting agencies and courts, tribunals and regulatory authorities where customers fail to pay for goods or services provided by us to them;
• Courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities and law enforcement officers as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights;
• Third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services or direct marketing to you – which may include parties located, or that store data, outside of Australia; and
Sharing and Selling Information
We do not share, sell, lend or lease any of the Personal Information that uniquely identifies a subscriber (such as email addresses or personal details) with anyone except to the extent it is necessary to process transactions or provide services that you have requested.
4. YOUR RIGHTS AND CONTROLLING
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
A Special Note About Children – Children are not eligible to use our services unsupervised and we ask that children (under the age of 18) do not submit any Personal Information to us. If you are a minor, you can use this service only in conjunction with permission and guidance from your parents or guardians.
Your provision of third party information: If you provide us with third party personal information then you warrant to us that you have the third party’s consent to provide this.
• Access: You may request details of personal information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. We may refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
• Correction: If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us by email. We rely in part upon customers advising us when their personal information changes. We will respond to any request within a reasonable time. We will endeavour to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
• Complaints: If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint about that breach, please contact us by email setting out details of the breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you in writing setting out the outcome of our investigation, what steps we propose to take to remedy the breach and any other action we will take to deal with your complaint.
• Unsubscribe: To unsubscribe from our e-mail database or opt out of communications, you can unsubscribe at the bottom of any email from Helen Glen, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
5. STORAGE AND SECURITY
We are committed to ensuring that the information you provide is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
6. YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Under data protection laws you have rights in relation to your personal data that include the right to request access, correction, erasure, restriction, transfer, object to processing, portability of data and (where the lawful ground of processing is consent) to withdraw consent. If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email us at: email@example.com
7. COOKIES & WEB BEACONS
How Do We Use Information We Collect from Cookies?
We may use web beacons on this Site from time to time. Web beacons or clear .gifs are small pieces of code placed on a web page to monitor the visitors’ behaviour and collect data about the visitors viewing a web page. For example, web beacons can be used to count the users who visit a web page or to deliver a cookie to the browser of a visitor viewing that page.
We may use Google Analytics and similar software and services to collect and process your data from time to time. Information about how Google uses your data is located here or any other URL which Google may provide from time to time.
IP addresses are used by your computer every time you are connected to the Internet. Your IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer. IP addresses are automatically collected by our web server as part of demographic and profile data known as traffic data so that data (such as the Web pages you request) can be sent to you.
8. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
© Copyright 2022 Helenglen.com. All Rights Reserved. Built With Clixlo